Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Popeye The Sailor Man



Malaysian Hospitality
Peace....Calm...Peace...
Our Pride
This one????

Reminds me on this song...

Look at what's happened to me,


I can't believe it myself.


Suddenly I'm up on top of the world,


It should've been somebody else.


Believe it or not,I'm walking on air.I never thought I could feel so free eee eee.


Flying away on a wing and a prayer.


Who could it be?Believe it or not it's just me.


It's like a light of a new day,It came from out of the blue.


Breaking me out of the spell I was in,


Making all of my wishes come true ue ue.


Believe it or not,I'm walking on air.


I never thought I could feel so free eee eee.


Flying away on a wing and a prayer.Who could it be?


Believe it or not it's just me

3 comments:

hmylieen said...

wahhhhhhhhhh banyaknya souvenir can i have one?hehehhehehhe

Dr.Psycheupp said...

ekekkekek boleh... aku jual ekeke

Dr.Psycheupp said...

meh tuar ngan Awol ko ekeke
\