Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OVERLOAD


I learnt that working at school is never like working in the office. When I was in school many of my friends compliant of their overloaded working hours with students and administrial issues. But I know that we may be overloaded with responsibilities for a variety of reasons. I may be overloaded with work because I am carrying my employee's responsibilities and you may be overloaded with with work just because you are the boss - decision makings totally rely on you! Well, all in all this may reflect the attitude - sometimes I feel that people in the offfice are too dependent - and that really make me 84938890389273 (tutttttt).




WHO THEY THINK I AM?? BIONIC WOMAN??????


OR


THE GERMAN IN COMBAT?????

BUT I WOULD RATHER BE 'SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN' WITH BILLIONS OF MONEY SO I CAN GO SHOP WITH TERI (kan Teri kan? Kan? Kan?)

3 comments:

Teri Beri said...

Ehhh bukan "kan Teri kan?" tukar ke "Can Teri can!!!" hehhehe Anytime you nak gi shopping jom babe....kite gi beli Coach! heheheheh

Dr.Psycheupp said...

Coach keretapi la besa sikit- AD

Anonymous said...

3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! bridal jackets Louboutin Shoes