Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Farewell My Loved Ones

This is 'abang'. My sister's best cat. He is my buddy. In my few last post, I did share with all of you about him.
Last week, he didnt came home. My little sister was so worried. After worked she would look for abang with her sharp voice (abaaang.... abaaang...) whilst tapping/lapping her hands together - a sign for her to call upon 'abang'. After iftar/berbuka puasa, she would do the same, early morning for sahur, she would bukak pintu dapur so she could see if 'abang' balik.
Yester yesterday (8 September 2008) after berbuka puasa, as usual, my sister would duduk tepi kolam... sambil panggil 'abang' and she saw her 'abang'... came back, effortlessly, fatigue and was not in a good condition. These are some photos she took ....

Abang seems so dahaga. We suspected he had a big fight and pengsan for few days..... until the day he sedar... and tried to balik jugak.
His favourite place..
Pipi sebelah abang dah 'kering' dek terkena air liur dia.... tu yg kami agak dia 'pengsan'. Mulut dia pun tak boleh bukak - tapi bila adik checked, tak ada tulang atau apa pun.... cuma gigi tak ada (tu dah lama dah.... abang memang tak ada gigi since last year)
Kesian abang....... kesian adik .
We slept with him, we gave him milk, water, cuddled him in the bed. The whole nite, we were with him

No comments: