Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Monday, December 1, 2008

Bila Musik Bersatu KAU MILIK KU

Have you heard on Music Psychology? Hmm perhaps not in Malaysia. Music Psychology is part of the branch of musicology - its regarded as a complementary psychology - My sister is doing parapsychology and it falls under the same umbrella. Well, to me, Music Psychology studies the effect of music on people, on both an individual and societal level. And as a child grown in a family of which everybody is fond to music I learnt music by heart. And it does give me a great impact in my life.
This is the first piano I bought - of course with the justification of my 'accountant' (hahahah my sister ler!) Alhamdulillah... nak beli 'baby grand piano' macam kat umah mak engku - tak der ler... tapi, dapat yang ni pun ok la kan?
My guitar. My sister loves the Kapok one.... she had that went she was in secondary school - passed on adik. I love the classic guitar - yang kat belakang tu...


These are the serulings..
And this is the pad drum. Sejak dapat hadiah drum betul, yang ni jarang di gunakan!




Yeahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu the best present I ever had!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ello adik..bila jamming session lagi from KakLong

Dr.Psycheupp said...

enitime..insyaallah...kol je..hepi sangat tengok Boy nyanyi-nyanyi adik beradik....adik lin sakit gigi lagi?