Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wierdo

BOLA JARING PERINGKAT DESA





Hmmm have you guys seen buffalo playing bola jaring? ekekek I saw this on the way home. Kelakar laa pulak kan...
*******
Today is the day that I feel so much relax after many many nights under a great pressure. Alhamdulillah, the path that I have taken is nearly to its finishing line. May Allah assists me and guides me all the way
********
New PM, TPM and Ministries.. hoping for the best scenario in the arena.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mana ado kobau main bola...berkubang ado lah

Dr.Psycheupp said...

endo.....ekekeke...kek kelumpo ni memacam ado.

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! vintage wedding dresses!?! christian louboutin platforms. Princess A-Line