Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Its Her Time

This week my time was filled by family members - mum, dad, cousins and beloved nenek. I will upload some pic later ok!
Today I just want to share about adik dhada - my hard time has done - at least laa kan... and this is her time. She's completing her research degree pulak...... of which she has sacrifies lots of time doing something else just for the sake of something that may sound 'giler'. Tapi nak buat macam mana kan? kene juga laa dari reverse buat diploma... baik dia buat masters lagi...all in all she has 3 masters degree! giler kan? 2 in psychology, 1 in counseling. And her reseach degree ni(in psychology), just for her self satisfaction - saja saja buat kajian, pastu register for a higher degree, hantar - boleh tak buat gitu? bertahun dah...... harap harap dia dapat complete kan.
Like me, both of us do it with our own money - titik peluh sendiri. Semoga berkat. Ameen.


Tengok tu..... kertas, buku, wallet, kopi....... camera.... semua ada

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. gowns with sleeves Christian Louboutin Shoes Lace Wedding Dresses