Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Holistic Health?




For me, the true healing is an affirmation of wholeness and holiness-all practices are valuable if they are recognized as aids to self actualization. This psychological elements are very significant to our needs. All of us begin to explore ourselves and become sensitive to our own emotions, thoughts and behaviors - untill we are able to choose the right practices to meet those needs.





Since I know the outside world, get out from the shell created in my mind, I sense that all of us are affected by the Universal Life Energy - now I realise that Logic is not everything - there are many things that in our process of accelerated growth there area area of metaphysical discovery and spiritual development. From there, I see that my fixed, unflexible, irrational belief systems actually have defined by my childhood for a long time - BUT ALHAMDULILLAH, WITH A CLEAR MIND, I HAVE LEARNT TO REST, REFLECT, AND REJUVENATE MYSELF - I BEGIN TO LEARN TO ENJOY MY ROLE, BE CREATIVE AND BECOME FREE OF FEAR. For those who are concerned, THANKS SO MUCH, and for another groups what MAY concern, I FORGIVE ALL.......

No comments: