Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rindunya Kampung Ku


When you have a strong bonding with mom and dad, you will always attach yourself at home. I miss Mak and Abah..... they call me almost everyday, chat at YM every morning, share stories and feelings... I MISS THEM IF I DONT hear their voice! Kelakar tuh, Mak and myself, both of us bought the same 3G handphones so we can see / talk face to face.
One thing when I am in JB, the piano starts to sing. Mak said, adik Jan dah jarang-jarang play the piano - sibuk sangat......... sampai bertutup and di jadikan meja perhiasan!! So, bila balik, Mak Engku pasti akan Bukak Badan Piano tu!


This is a place where we have our lunch, breakfast, dinner, chating, and macam macam lah!! Huarrggggg RINDUNYA NAK BALIK JB!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you....from KakLong Melawati

Dr.Psycheupp said...

Mekasih..Rindu nak mandi tengair la kak long....tapi nak wek cemano..kojo kojo kojo.... Adik Alin PTD baru kita tu apa khabar kak Long...