Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My students..

I had a suprised visit last few weeks before raya. One of my students came to the tuition centre and turn up tp be a BIG BOY. The boy I used to see wasnt the same now. He stood still, dressed up like a grow up man. He is doing his PhD somewhere in the globe. I am proud of him. He gave me a KANGAROO and I like it so much!


Another week before raya too, another student of mine, had a car accident. So much lucky that she was OK. But her 'Noreen' (we gave her car a name after the accident - Noreen) had to be 'hospitalised'. And the world is so small, the person that she bumped was the person I knew about more than 20 years ago!!!!!! hehehehheheheheheh.. kelakar lah! At the CSI, when he saw me he said "Saya kenal awak nih....... student UPM kan?" kekekek and I smiled - wahhhh den masih femessss.
So my exstudent ni went to see him at UPM where he is working to say sorry - again he said, "Mak angkat awak tu, saya kenal lama dah... dari tahun 80an" kekekekkekekek aduisssss..... nak 'kembang' ke nak 'kuncup' nih???? kekkekekekeke








1 comment:

luvprada said...

Haha....glad that you like it! :)
Hope to see you next trip i get back to Malaysia again.