Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Monday, November 23, 2009

Me and My Fujimaru Children

Last weekend was a busy weekend but I enjoyed the weekend until I found it hard to let the days go.... I cant believe myself that I felt so touched with their presence in my life. sob... sob.... Din, Jan, Kouru and Zee.... I will be missing you all....



Me, Kouru, Aping and Zee in the Fujimaru ship.

Din, Kouru, Aping, Zee and Ijan in the Taming Sari Tower 7 minutes strip on the skywalk.

If not because of them, I, Adik Dhada and Aping would never be in this place.. somewhere in Putrajaya.



Supper at Azu Maju.

Indeed, I miss them. Their laughter, jokes and warmth. Hope that I will meet them again. And unfortunately, I cant wait until the flag waving moment. I was in hurry to the airport for Kuantan that evening. But I am sure, they will come back again!



No comments: