Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Friday, March 12, 2010

up date via hp: first experience at OT

i was clicking and trying to understand more about this hp and suddenly i found the wifi and testing and experimenting this.....kekekekeke jadilaa pulok!!!

These were the photos my sister took before the ESI procedure. It was not planned. My sister and i went to see Mr Tan to discuss about my condition and he did suggest about doing OP and that's the only he gave...but my sister was asking (based on her knowledge and readings) for few other options that was not mention like 'stem injection' lah.... 'microscopic procedure' lah.... And the ESI (epidural steroid injection') , chiropractic lah... Macam2 sampaikan tuan doktor jadi saspen bila dia ada (ekekkekekekke)....but when adik mention ESI, he automatically cepat2 buat call, arahkan untuk buat hari tu juga(the date yg kami jumpa doktor la)....adik dhada was pleased with urgent reaction of the doctor, at least he took immediate action from what she said...yg parahnya ialoh ambo.....saspen owh..........jadi, inilah wajah wajah saspen ku.....





3 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

semoga cepat semmbuh dan diberikan kesihatan yang bertambah baik...
:)

Dr.Psycheupp said...

TQ lady of leisure. :)

norzah said...

I didn't see the pictures about the accident and the helpless girl waiting for an opertion, until today. Gambar kereta tu teruk nampaknya apalagi jika puncanya cuma dikejar seekor ular hitam. Tapi bila dah tersurat apa nak dikato!

Dan bila kita dah terjalar atas ranjang pesakit dalam wad. baru terasa begitu dhaif. I've had my share of feeling such helplessness and it brought me closer to Allah. Bila nak buat bypass dulu, I anggap it was my last trip to the operations room or anywhere at all. Tapi kalau belum ajal, tetap ok semula. Oleh itu kita berdo'a saja agar u cepat operet dan cepat sembuh. Allahumma innanasaluka salamatan fiddeen walafiatan filjasaaad.... Let us know bila dapat call dari doc utk operates.