Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Finally its DONE !!!

Alhamdulillah.... finally the date given (17 May 2010) is brought forward to 14 May 2010 -- a long wait --- dah tak tahan dah......

I was so afraid to go for operation (kekekekee ni kes keturunan yo) and that caused the increase of my BP - waduh.....

Mak ungku and Adik Dhada were always at my side, the day admitted until the operation date... they waited for me nearly for 2 hours at the Waiting Room, and followed to the Room (Ward 3C, Room 27)..... mak ungku was the first person waited and give me warm hugs and kisses - I was 'mamai' and 'sedar tak sedar' that time... they said, I was mad at Pak ungku and said "Abah tipu.... kata tak sakit...." hahahhahaha sorry ya bah!! AD tak sedar pun... tak hengat pun cakap cam tuh....

But all in all, semua ok, alhamdulillah.. and thanks for all the prayers.......












6 comments:

Ermayum said...

rest well sis and may u recover as normal :)

norzah said...

Bagaimana sekarang, Dik, senyap je? Dah sembuh betul dan dah balik kerja ke? Kalu memang dah elok betul semuanya I may consider serahkan my elakang untuk dioperet. Risau kaki ni tebalmenebal je.

Dr.Psycheupp said...

Ermayum..thanks :)

Dr.Psycheupp said...

Along im much better now..betis tak sakit dah tapi kaki masih tebal..cuba-cubalah buat MRI

Anonymous said...

Salam perkenalan,
I came across your blog and hopped onto the malay one. Feel touched by the stories of your childhood. I'm so proud that despite all that hurdles you faced, you've excelled. Berkat doa arwah your mum and dad :) May you have a speedy recovery. Take care...

Dr.Psycheupp said...

Anonymous... thanks...no pain no gain... :)