Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Saturday, September 20, 2008

tHE gARDEN OF vIrTUe

Garden in always be our mind wander.

We (my sister and I) could talk about our imagenery garden for hours hours.

And this make my mind again..wonder.. why some people or it could be anybody...may say that they have nothing to talk about with their housemate/friends/siblings. But when I look into both of us or even with mak engku and pak engku, adik and anna, 365/12/24/7 pun not enough to talk about our mind.



OK.BACK TO OUR GARDEN.
Finally, we decided to make over our sahara to be the 'watered garden'

Its a hard work... monetarily and mentaly. Not because we are'nt interior/exterior designer its just to remain our originality. My sister love the English Garden Concept.. when I love the Zen. Hah... cemano nak buek?


If you look at our previous posts, you could see how
dry our garden was... and not. Ekekekeke.... cantik kan (to my eyes lerr)



First, we bought the carpet grass (from philipine). Its aroung RM4.00 -RM3.50 per piece. We bought about 77 pieces. My sister did all the susunan dan tanaman. Me??? Biasalah. Angkut dari kereta, tolong bukak plastik.

The reflexology cemment, we bought 17 peices, the price was RM12 at Alamanda. But we manage to get cheaper...... its about Rm9.



No comments: