Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Saturday, September 20, 2008

God's Little Flowers

Garden of flowers.
God's little flowers,
So pure, and unique in color, and in difference.
Growing, nutrienting of His love,
No waiving,
Only tears of joy from His Holy Spirit,
There is an field one day I will.. be among,
An field of ripe and flushing beauty,
Nor am I far only near to heart,
Where green pastures vivid, and far as the eyes see,
Only tears of joy becoming of my flesh, and spirit as one
I am of many flowers within God's Garden,
I am nothing special,
Only blessed to be within His Garden of simplicity.
I am the flower that blooms eastward,
And the flower that blossoms southward,
As well the flower that grows, and replenishes every season.
Written by Feon Davis Isaiah 40:8

This is Kekwa
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Ros (again... tapi lain sikit merah dia.. merah darah)

No comments: