Psycheupp@Work

Psycheupp@Work

Saturday, April 18, 2009

YoU ArE BeAuTiFuL


I never thought that I would achieve what I want - especially something that never can ever come back as the time passes by. But in order to keep myself on the right track, now I learnt to spend some time with someone who appreciates just the way I am.


It's mind boggling to me that so many people outside, who may and may not experience the same situation as I gone though or perhaps they just make such great lengths trying to look like, talk like or act like someone completely different from who they really are. Why? Just to CONFORM with the society, with the people whom they thought belongs to them. But I just need to be comfortable being real around others. BE LIKE WHAT I AM TODAY - Even the society has given some guidelines for men and women, and being or act like one, but it does not make me more beautiful and unique. Thanks to people around me who always sending positive massages that unknowingly it has become the most effective emotional therapeutic moment because those messages allow me to get comfortable having fun again without the pressures to conform.


I wonder if I am being too philosophical lately....(bersabar je la yek.... blog den, sukati den lah ea)

No comments: